Welcome to the ENCOMPASS Benefits and HR Solutions annual Scholarship Program!
Criteria for Applicants:
1. Parent or Guardian must be an employee of a client of ENCOMPASS Benefits and HR Solutions Inc. as of April 1st of each year.
2. You must be graduating from high school during the calendar year.
3. You must be enrolled in a post-secondary program at an accredited college/university/bible college for the following academic year.
4. You must have an acceptable GPA of 2.5 or higher in your final year of high school.
5. You must complete the Educational Award and Scholarship Program Application and submit it to our offices by April 15th of each year, along with any corroborating documents.
Other considerations involved in receiving the scholarship will be your involvement in community and school based activities during your high school days as well as financial need demonstrated. If your course of study is HR, business or finance please be sure to mention it. We encourage all applicants to apply regardless of these considerations however.
For qualifying applicants, ENCOMPASS Senior staff will receive and review your application and notify you if your application is successful by May 31st of each year. Monies will be forwarded to the educational institution once your attendance there is confirmed.
We are excited to partner with you in launching the next phase of your education and who knows; maybe we might get to work with you someday! In the meantime, study hard and enjoy your final days of high school.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please click on the Scholarship link on our website for the application form
The ENCOMPASS Benefits Team