Our significant and steady growth over the past few years has led us to search for a qualified team member to join our growing and enthusiastic firm!
- An independent employee benefits, pension and HR consulting firm
- Headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia for 30 years, with offices in Abbotsford, Kamloops, Calgary, Winnipeg
- Dedicated to providing industry-leading exceptional service to our clients located across Canada
- Providing support and counsel for employee benefits, group retirement savings plans, HR , and Health & Wellness.
Benefits Support Specialist
Benefits Support Specialists are the face of ENCOMPASS to our employee benefit and pension clients. In this position, you will:
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients and their employees including:
- Problem Solving – clients will come to you wondering why a claim was denied or why something is not covered. You will work closely with the team to help our clients navigate through their benefits plan
- Administration Support – you will create valuable reports for clients showing benefits usage, plan renewal information and marketing information so they are fully informed on their plan and plan options
- Plan Administrator Support – you will support plan administrators in the day to day administration of their benefits plan
- Help organize events including breakfast education sessions, client education sessions etc.
- Complete general office administration
- Work with the sales team to commit to the overall success of our business
Our ideal candidate
You have a burning desire to provide top-notch customer service to clients. You have attended post-secondary education or have related work experience in our industry with a general working knowledge of group insurance products, complimented by a high level of proficiency in Excel. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must. You work ethic demonstrates that you are service and results oriented with a strong attention to detail.
You enjoy working with a close-knit group who works hard and plays hard with a very positive attitude.
Don’t know everything about the group insurance industry, don’t worry, we will train you!
What do we offer?
- Team-oriented work environment
- Attractive and rewarding compensation – base salary and profit sharing bonuses
- Progressive employee benefits plan with HSA and CI, matching RRSP, etc.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth including fully paid, ongoing training
- A well-stocked kitchen to keep you going through the day
- Excellent work-life balance
- We have some fun with several staff events scheduled throughout the year and regular group walks in the park that is right across the street!
Can’t wait to get started? Neither can we! Email resume and cover letter, including why you believe you would fit this role, and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.