Business owners and managers clearly understand that people are their best asset. However, many struggle with how best to recruit, develop and retain their employees. Organizational development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, staffing, training and development, collective bargaining and health & safety concerns are becoming more challenging and taking up more time. Even large corporations with their own Human Resources staff may not be fully equipped to handle many of these issues themselves.
To fulfil your role effectively, you need to understand what is going on in the world of human resources management today, and your obligations to your employees with respect to the ever-changing employment related legislation.
Many organizations have employees with responsibilities for human resources issues, however, they are often overtaxed with the multiple demands.
ENCOMPASS Benefits and HR Solutions employs highly skilled Human Resources professionals to assist you with your HR policies, programs and procedures including:
- Recruitment and Executive Search
- Training and Development
- Termination and Career Transition
- Personal Ability & Personality Evaluations
- Employee Group Benefit Reviews
- Retirement & Savings Programs
- Compensation Structure Reviews - Flex Benefits
- Disability Management
- Wellness Programs
- Strategic Business Planning Facilitation
- Policies, Programs and Procedures
- Policy Manual Development
- Job Descriptions/Evaluations
- Employment Contracts, Employee Handbooks
- Performance Management
- Career Counselling/Management
- Employee Communication Strategies
- Wage, Salary and Benefit Surveys
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
All our HR consultants hold a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation. This is considered the benchmark of excellence for HR practitioners.
Whether your needs are one-time or ongoing, ENCOMPASS Benefits and HR Solutions can help you develop an efficient organization and improve your bottom line.